Saturday, July 21, 2007

Segmented puppy faces, still adorable.

My job at Taurus is going swimmingly, brilliantly, freakishly, fashionably, fantastically, awesomely, splendidly well. I don't even think I used enough positive adjectives to describe my satisfaction with my work. Playing and caring for and even cleaning up after all these friendly diverse doggies is the perfect thing for me to do, and I'm definitely loving it beyond all reason. At Taurus, we take pictures of each new dog we receive and have the pleasure of boarding, or visiting for a playday, and we make a personalized magnet for their parents. Sometimes I get to take these pictures, but sometimes I take some alternate pictures, in a style that I've dubbed 'artsy fartsy' in jest. Below are just some of these dignified pictures, featuring some very amazing pupsters :


Miss Lucy.



Homer!


Shiny Max nose.


Little Diesel paws



Fletcher and his gorgeous eyes.


More Taurus denizon dog pictures soon!

Melody M.

No comments: