Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crazy Daisy



Tuesday I was fortunate enough to have crazy playtime with a little hyper ball of canine joy named Daisy. It was awesome. I was sad and bored after she went home with her pop.

UNfortunately, my cell phone was the only device of documentation I was wielding that day, but things still turned out pretty cute for Daisy:





She got pretty introspective on that last one, most likely contemplating home and love and the meaning of life. Oh Daisy, these photos don't do your wacky pupster nature justice, but they're adorable regardless.

I'll be posting more snippet dog blogs soon. I have more telephonic photographs from the day-to-day at Dirty Dog, of course. There's a perpetual amount of cute dogs surrounding me, and I've got the urge to dogument them! Sweet times.

Melody M.

No comments: